Friday, October 24, 2008

My Claire Bear, Photographer in Training!

Today was very interesting. The kids and I started the day at the park. I began photographing them until my daughter, Claire, asked if she can take some pictures. I had with me the 40D which happens to be very heavy and extrmely delicate, so of course I was hesitant. But I gave her a chance, and I couldn't beleive what I saw. She was an absolute natural. She picked it up in no time and knew exactly what she was doing. So I pulled out my Flip and started to record a part of her shoot. The last part involved a photo shoot of me. She asked if she could take pictures of me ( Please Mommy, Please)....I let her do it. Once we got home we uploaded her work, and I was just amazed. With the help of Boutwell's Totally Rad Actions www.totallyradactions.com , I beleive she manage to make me 10 years younger.

Above is the video of my Claire Bear at her photo shoot and below are the photos she took of me. I am extremely proud of my Little Claire Bear....stay tuned, there will be more!!!!!


1 comment:

www.fetefotostudio.com

"Your Moments...Your Memories...In Style"
We work very hard on our photos and take pride in our job.
Please don't steal....it just isn't nice. Thanks!!!!